The government of Punjab has declared a recent chance of student scholarship 2022-23 in the province. However, everyone is searching on the internet to download Punjab Benevolent Fund Form 2022-23 form in Urdu format to apply for getting their Punjab benevolent fund scholarship to continue their study expenses.
This Punjab Benevolent Fund application form fundamentally comprises three pages including the 14 most important points.
When a person is interested about to examine the comprehensive details like qualification criteria and how to apply for this Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022-23, then they have to know about the form before putting the application to the relevant department.
PUNJAB BENEVOLENT FUND FORM PDF DOWNLOAD IN URDU
The fundamental information is needed to have to fill the Benevolent Fund Form these you can see here. You must follow the Urdu guideline of the benevolent fund form 2022 2023 to fill it completely and then submit it.
The Benevolent fund form:
- Name of Student & CNIC Number
- Death Date (DOD) (In case of Died workers)
- Student’s institution name and address
- Board/University Result photocopy
- Mobile Number, CNIC Copy, the Scholarship amount
- Fathers Name & CNIC Number
- Mothers Name & CNIC Number
- Relationship of the applicant with Government Employee (Name, Scale, Designation/Rank, CNIC, Permanent Address)
- Status of Government Servant (Retired/Died/In-service/Any Disability)
- Date of Retirement / Pension (In case of Retired Employees)
- Verification by Student/Parent
- Verification from Head of Students Institution
- Verification from Head of Employee’s department
- The Complete Checklist of the benevolent fund form
Punjab Benevolent Fund Form PDF 2022-23 Download